a. Are you a beauty expert, or did you just learn this stuff on the internet?
- I attended cosmetology school which gave me a foundation in integumentary sciences. So, I am a specialist in hair, skin and nails. With a degree in theater, I am also a specialist in wig making, wig styling, and stage makeup.
b. What is your day job?
- I work for a LORT theater in the Bay Area, in costumes, wigs, and makeup. It means buying lots of expensive underwear and tattoo concealer. I also freelance as a stylist, costume designer, and wig maker.
c. How do you know all this stuff about beauty?
- I read. A lot. You could call it an obsession. Some people read the NY Times every day, I read beauty news.
d. What’s it’s mean to be a Lazy Girl?
- Lazy Girl’s are quite the opposite. They’re career women, students, girls that never learned how to put on eyeliner because they didn’t think they needed to, but most importantly girls that don’t want to put in a ton of effort or money to looking and feeling fabulous. Lazy Girls are the every day women who rocks at life, wants beauty hacks, understand how and why things work, but doesn’t want to waste any time.
d. Can I guest write for Behind the Scenes Beauty?
- Heck yes. I love guests. Especially when I don’t have to feed them. Shoot me an email @ email@example.com.
Got more questions? Contact me!
Peace. Love. and Bobby Pins.